Skinnysimplerecipes top

September 30, 2012

Crustless Roasted Cauliflower Quiche-Skinny Simple Breakfast -Sunday #3

My sharing for today is Crustless Roasted Cauliflower Quiche. It's actually an update of my Skinny Crustless Broccoli Quiche. This time, I made individual size quiche, good to go for breakfast or brunch.

The recipe is here, and the only change I made is using roasted cauliflower instead of steamed broccoli. Roasted cauliflower has a completely different taste from steamed or boiled. It has a wonderful nutty flavor.
Cut up the cauliflower into small florets and place them in a single layer on a baking sheet. Spray cauliflower with some olive oil and sprinkle with salt and Italian herbs seasoning (or any of your choice).

Place the baking sheet under the broiler and roast the cauliflower for about 20 minutes, or until lightly browned.






6 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting Adorned From Above and following. I have linked my Antipasto Skewers and I am following you. I also put you on my party page
    thanks for hosting the party.
    Debi @ Adorned From Above

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I would love to link up - I have no idea how!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The linky will reopen Sunday morning. You just have to follow these steps :
      link up to the URL of your post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your treat.Then select your recipe picture.

      Delete
  3. Hey thanks for joining the breakfast fun over at Carole's Chatter. Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...